Army (Technical )
1. Selection Process for Army (Technical)
The Selection Process for Army (Technical) are :-
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
2. Educational Qualification for Army (Technical)
Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Age Limit for Army (Technical)
The Age limit for Army (Technical) are
- Minimum – 17.5 Yrs
- Maximum – 21 Yrs
4. Physical Measurement Test for Army (Technical)
In Army (Technical) physical test, the eligibility of candidates is measured as per height, weight and medical standards.
- Height – 166
- Weight – This Is Based On BMI Scale(BMI Scale pdf link)
- General Knowledge & Reasoning
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & REASONING
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, and who’s who.
- Awards and Prizes.
- Indian Armed Forces.
- Continents and Sub Continents.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- The Constitution of India.
- International Organizations.
- Books and Authors.
- Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India and at the world level in recent years.
- Current important world events.
- Prominent personalities etc.
- General Reasoning.
- Matrices & Determinants.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Calculus.
- Probability and Statistics.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Area, Volume and Surface Area.
- Physical Properties and States of Matter.
- Density and Specific Gravity.
- Principle of Archimedes.
- Pressure Barometer.
- Motion of objects.
- Velocity and Acceleration.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Force and Momentum.
- Parallelogram of Forces.
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies.
- Elementary ideas of work.
- Power and Energy.
- Heat and its Effects.
- Sound waves and their properties.
- Reflection and refraction.
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses.
- Type and properties of the magnet.
- Static and Current Electricity.
- Conductors and Non-conductors.
- Ohms Law
- Simple Electrical Circuits.
- Physical and Chemical changes.
- Mixtures and Compounds.
- Formulae and simple Chemical Equations.
- Law of Chemical Combination.
- Properties of Air and Water.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Carbon dioxide.
- Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, bases, and salts.
- Carbon and its forms.
- Natural and Artificial Fertilizers.
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom, Atomic, Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
Army (Technical) Syllabus (PDF)
Physical EFFICIENCY Test
|1600 Meters race||5 min 30 seconds||5 min 45 seconds|
|Ditch Jump||9 feet|
|Zig Zag Balance|
Marks for Physical:
1600 METERS RACE
GROUP-1 : Upto 5 min 30 seconds – 60 marks
GROUP-2: From 5 min 31 sec (to) 5 min 45 sec – 48 marks
- 10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
Written Examination Pattern
|General Knowledge & Reasoning||10||40|
- Note: Negative Mark 1 for each wrong answer
- Duration : 60 Mins