Indian Coast Guard Navik - General Duty (GD)
1. Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)
The Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) are :-
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
2. Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)
12th Pass with Maths and Physics.
3. Age Limit for Navy Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)
The Age limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) are
- Minimum – 18 Yrs
- Maximum – 22 Yrs
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
4. Physical Measurement Test for Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD)
In Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) physical test, the eligibility of candidates is measured as per height, weight and medical standards.
- Height – 157
- Weight – Weight should be proportionate to height
- Chest – Minimum Expansion of 5 cms
- General Awareness
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/Satellites/Sun), Electricity and its application.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
Heat & Temperature, Metals and Non-metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equation and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to Passive/Passive to active voice.
- Change direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct, Verbs/ Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and antonyms, Meaning of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, Compound Preposition.
- Use of pronouns.
- Spatial, Numerical Reasoning and Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom, Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts, and Dance.
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/Song/Flag/Mountains.
- Sports: Championships/Winners/Terms/Number of Players.
- Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newton’s laws and applications, circular motion.
- Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamic, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei.
- Electronic devices, Communicating systems.
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric functions.
- Principle of Mathematical Induction,
- complex numbers and quadratic equations,
- linear inequalities,
- permutation and combinations,
- binomial theory,
- sequence and series,
- Vector and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Liner Programming
- Coordinate Geometry
- Straight lines,
- conic section,
- Introduction to three-dimensional geometry.
- Limits and derivatives,
- Continuity and differentiability,
- Applications and derivatives,
- Integrals, applications of the integrals,
- Differential equations.
- Mathematical Reasoning Probability
- Statistics, Probability.
- Mathematical Simplification,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Algebric Identities,
- Linear Equations and Polynomials,
- Simultaneous Equations,
- Basic Trigonometry
- Relations and Functions
- Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Syllabus (PDF)
Physical EFFICIENCY Test
|1600 Meters running||7 min|
NOTE: Eligibility Only No Marks
Written Examination Pattern
Section - I
- Note: No Negative Mark
- Duration : 45 Mins
Section - II
- Note: No Negative Mark
- Duration : 30 Mins