Indian Coast Guard Navik - Domestic Branch (DB)
1. Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
The Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) are :-
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
2. Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
3. Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
The Age limit for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) are
- Minimum – 18 Yrs
- Maximum – 22 Yrs
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
4. Physical Measurement Test for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB)
In Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) physical test, the eligibility of candidates is measured as per height, weight and medical standards.
- Height – 157
- Weight – Weight should be proportionate to height
- Chest – Minimum Expansion of 5 cms
- General Awareness
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/Earth/Satellites/Sun), Electricity and its application.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat & Temperature, Metals and Non-metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equation and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to Passive/Passive to active voice.
- Change direct to Indirect/Indirect to Direct, Verbs/ Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and antonyms, Meaning of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, Compound Preposition.
- Use of pronouns.
- Spatial, Numerical Reasoning and Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom, Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts, and Dance.
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/Song/Flag/Mountains.
- Sports: Championships/Winners/Terms/Number of Players.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Syllabus (PDF)
Physical EFFICIENCY Test
|1600 Meters running||7 min|
NOTE: Eligibility Only No Marks
Written Examination Pattern
- Note: No Negative Mark
- Duration : 45 Mins